Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alone


I was born alone, all she had to do was to push me out with a lot of incentive from the nurses and doctors, otherwise she might as well be oblivious to the fact that I wanted to come out, keep me inside of her until I was roten and her organism would expel me with the same ease.
I held myself by the hand, I pat myself on the back whenever I felt I deserved it, I slapped myself with so much strength that most times it shook my brain.
I taught myself how to read ,and write, the basics of life.
I lost my virginity with myself because no one was good enough, I laughed at my own jokes, I cried myself to sleep sometimes, and woke up with swollen eyes.
I looked at myself in the mirror and all I saw was me,still standing and ready to face another day that might be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment