Friday, February 26, 2010

Love -according to Anthony Hamilton

"I know I can sit here and I can talk about it cause i've experienced it, and im feelin it, im livin it right here right now, I got somebody who loves me for me, got somebody who loves me for me,
I know sometime I have to realize that sometimes its about compromise, and you can't always have your way, cant always have it your way, love is about realizing and love is about redirecting your decisions,wether to go out all night long or go home to the one you love, its about taking care of your family, and taking care of your kids, and holding your wife at night and letting her know that the bills will be paid
on time and that you look and you listen to her cause its about love, say love, say love "

song:
"I Know What Love's All About"

No comments:

Post a Comment