Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nice words =D


This morning when I got to work I had the nicest e-mail from my brother,just saying how proud he is of me,and my recent posts on-line! He likes what I write and he said he sees Evolution in my personality,do you know how great that made me feel? I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day,I still have it (6.13pm Pacific Time)=).
Which brings me to my point today: We Need to Let others know how awesome we think they are! You never know,you may make a shitty day really turn bright! I don't care what people say compliments are super important. If you don't like something about someone you'll probably let them know (I do! lol),so why not tell 'em how great they are,or how amazing is something they did?

I do it pretty often,not as often as I should though,I enjoy sending flowers for no specific reason,or just make my friends feel like they are the Greatest!

So go ahead,shoot someone you like a friendly e-mail,sms or phone call...just because.

Life is Today my People,don't forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment